HOW TO ORDER/PAY WITH BITCOIN WITHOUT ID
In this guide we will try to cover some of the easiest methods to buy bitcoin anonymous with cash such as Paxful or Bitcoin ATM’s around your area. We will also cover some of methods that are not fully anonymous but are still good enough because they ask for minimal identification.
Please keep in mind that if you want to be 100% bulletproof you will still need software like Tor.
Buying Bitcoins Anonymously in 3 ways
- The best and one of the most easiest ways to buy BTC anonymous is through Paxful. On this site you can buy bitcoins in cash and in person. You can use Paxful to find somebody who is selling bitcoins for cash in your area.
- Another way is through Bitcoin ATM’s around your city. Please visit this site to find ATM’s near your physical location. Please keep in mind that, while Bitcoins ATM’s in most cases does not require ID they are limited in how much you can buy.
- Last way to buy bitcoins anonymously is through Prepaid Credit Card you can acquire at any supermarket or convenience store. With this card you can buy bitcoins without ID on sites like LocalBitcoins and Paxful.
How to buy Bitcoins without Verification – ID
In this section we will cover websites where you can buy bitcoins without providing your ID, however, some of those sites do not accept cash or in person.
- On BitQuick you can buy bitcoins via cash deposit. In works in a way that a seller and buyer agree to amount the buyer wants, the seller then deposits Bitcoins into BitQuick Escrow, once the buyer deposit the cash into seller account, bitcoin are released. While you don’t need ID for this method, you will still need Mobile Phone number for verification purposes.
- Some other sites like these where you can buy bitcoins directly with other users are HodlHodl and Bisq.
How to use Bitcoins to Buy and Sell goods on darknet / darkweb anonymously
Since most of our clients use bitcoin to buy goods on our Shop we will also show you how you can send and/or receive those previously purchased bitcoins. In order to send or receive bitcoins you need a Bitcoin Wallet. In a nut-shell Bitcoin wallet is a software where your bitcoins are stored. The most easiest hosted bitcoin wallet is Blockchain. If you again, want to be 100% bulletproof you can use self-hosted wallets that resides on your PC, like Electrum .
This tutorial brought you some of the tools and services needed to buy and use bitcoins anonymously. Crystel Meth